The Macar Customer Service Charter
Macar Developments is committed to providing an outstanding level of service in every respect, providing procedures and information relevant to you at each stage of your purchase.
- Our team members understand their responsibilities to you, as the customer. They know exactly what the charter means to you and us.
- You will be provided with all the information you need to enable you to make an informed decision about buying a property.
- Our Sales Team will be on hand to answer your questions.
- There may be choices and options available to you when you buy and we will make sure you are aware of them.
- Health & Safety advice will be provided to minimise the risk of danger when visiting the development during construction.
- We aim to provide accurate and truthful information in all our marketing and advertising material.
- Our contract-of-sale terms and conditions are fair and clearly set out. Our cancellation policy will also be made clear to you.
- Your purchase is covered by a 10-year warranty and we will provide you with information concerning this and any other guarantees and warranties from which you may benefit.
- Your exchange deposit is protected, and we will explain how. We also recommend that you appoint a professional legal advisor to carry out the legal formalities of buying the property and to represent your interests.
- Information about the timing, (our best estimate) of construction, legal completion and handover of the property will be provided. Once a completion date is confirmed we will offer you a demonstration of your new home
- There are procedures in place for dealing with customer complaints, including those concerning warranties, and we will cooperate fully with appropriately qualified professional advisors
Our Customer Charter commitments do not affect your statutory rights. For further information please visit www.consumercodeforhomebuilders.com. We have a policy of continuous improvement in the quality of the product and service we offer to our customers.